Thursday, April 12, 2007

What do we want? a nice footrub and a sit down

Word reaches us that Mark Thomas is organising a mass lone protest within the restricted zone around Parliament on 21 April. The aim is for there to be over 2,000 individual protests during the day, thereby doubling the number of demos that have happened within the restricted zone since the rules were introduced.

More information and a useful tool for creating applications for permission is available on Marks site. Permission slips have to be with the Police by 1030am this Sunday (15 April).

My flatmate and I have spent a happy evening working out were we are going to picket. I suspect my attempts to have the DTI ban the sale of spring loaded letter boxes will strike a chord with many of my fellow Focus deliverers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home