Sunday, November 18, 2007

The fighting dirty doesn't bother me...

... its the fact that it looks like Chris has lost control of his campaign.

To be honest I couldn't give a toss that Chris' campaign is putting out negative briefings, after all they are both big boys and quite frankly a nice positive campaign on the issues is just a little bit too dull for my tastes. I know that makes me a bad person, but I've been involved in too many campaigns against Labour to be shocked by a little name calling.

What does worry me is that I believed Chris' denials on the Politics Show (of course I may not be giving his acting skills sufficient credit). It can't be good news that somebody who is increasingly looking like having a good shot at leading the party doesn't even know what is going on in his campaign. If he can't keep on top of a small organisation in what is a pretty low intensity campaign, how is he going to cope with a General Election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home