Friday, November 02, 2007

Come on Nick show us some leg

I still can't decide who to vote for.

On the one hand I am completely turned off by Chris Huhne's sly manoeuvring on Trident. Blowing a huge dog whistle to the idealistic pacifist wing of the party with big headlines of scrapping Trident, whilst trying to placate those of us who live in the real world with quiet promises that actually he wants to keep a nuclear deterrent after all, really doesn't do it for me.

On the other Nick Clegg doesn't seem to have done anything except roll out half the parliamentary party to support him, I got suckered by that approach last time. So come on Nick, my vote's for taking. Just prove to me that you are more than just a pretty face.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has to be said, I am very easily charmed.........however, if I thought that was all there was in Nick's favour, he certainly wouldn't have my support. He is not only an amazing communicator, he is a true liberal. He says what he means and means what he says. He is prepared to listen and change if necessary and has already demonstrated his ability to draw in support from the most unlikely sources. So.....given in particular his boldness on ID cards I don't know about showing some leg, I think he's already shown us some leg, arse............and something I am far too ladylike to mention!

10:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recommend you watch this, and hopefully you will see that getting rid of nuclear weapons is not just a cause of the "looney left"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V2Qgspw5xOg

1:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home