Saturday, December 30, 2006

Cocks Win! Cocks Win! (University of South Carolina 44 - University of Houston 36)

I spent a year at the University of South Carolina as an undergraduate and it left me with an enduring love of both baseball and american football, and I've been following the fortunes of the South Carolina Fighting Gamecocks in both sports ever since.

It was therefore with some measure of excitement that I paid my 14 bucks last night for the PPV stream of the Liberty Bowl and spent five hours alternating between peering at my laptop's screen and jumping around the room in excitement/frustration.

Suffice to say the Cocks hung on for the win in a shootout, and to cap it off Clemson (Carolina's arch rival) got whipped. I'm sure there are going to be plenty of people waking up in Columbia SC with hangovers this morning, I wish I was one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home